Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to L2 Rotten Apple Forum!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Who is The Best Archer ?

Go down 
+3
roman
TehNabz0r
BadGirl
7 posters
AuthorMessage
BadGirl

BadGirl

Who is The Best Archer ? Empty
PostSubject: Who is The Best Archer ?   Who is The Best Archer ? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 6:49 pm

I think The Best archers is Ghost Sentinals , i want to know what think you Exclamation Razz
Back to top Go down
TehNabz0r

TehNabz0r

PostSubject: Re: Who is The Best Archer ?   Who is The Best Archer ? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 4:39 am

Best archer?hmm it always depends on teh player and his skillz Surprised

But for me Hawkeye all the way..Snipe can save ya, you have plenty of hp, pretty good p att and crit rate cause of all your passives (dont forget HE is teh only char that has so many passive skillz)! Dash can help you in a difficult time or when you just hunt your war-tags Twisted Evil

And with boss jewels,a good bow,a pretty good armor and a smart player is just a killing machine Twisted Evil Very Happy Twisted Evil

Now eventhough you didnt say why your prefer PR let me tell some thinks if we have a

1 vs 1 HE vs PR

So PR has an advantage cause of evade shot and of course his higher dex
But then dont forget snipe can balance the things a bit and Hawkeye (teh skill) can give an advantage to the human...Sth else that the human can let's say benefit from is the low con of the NiGGaZ which means stun him whenever he can

Now if u say about hex or powerbreak, in HR servers they barely success cause of the gear and all the buffs

That's all from me

/Discuss Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://tehpros.pitagyroapola.com
roman

roman

PostSubject: Re: Who is The Best Archer ?   Who is The Best Archer ? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 2:18 pm

i think that the best archer are Silver Ranger...i dont rem ur 3rd class.. Razz
Back to top Go down
TehNabz0r

TehNabz0r

PostSubject: Re: Who is The Best Archer ?   Who is The Best Archer ? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 2:37 am

roman wrote:
i think that the best archer are Silver Ranger...i dont rem ur 3rd class.. Razz

Moonlight Sentinel..Imo in retail w/o rebs they rly suck :p
Back to top Go down
http://tehpros.pitagyroapola.com
BadGirl

BadGirl

PostSubject: Re: Who is The Best Archer ?   Who is The Best Archer ? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 8:41 pm

Pff I Get Hawkeye sub class i trust u xD , but best daggerist really Ghost Hunter if he dont have a lot of HP but is Fast and get good skills Razz
Back to top Go down
YoungC
Admin
YoungC

PostSubject: Hawk & TH   Who is The Best Archer ? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 6:29 am

What a Face =) well ya it depends of the player ... but im saying Hawk & Th Betta Suspect
Back to top Go down
https://rottenapple.darkbb.com
GabrielGray

GabrielGray

PostSubject: Re: Who is The Best Archer ?   Who is The Best Archer ? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 2:16 am

the most balanced is hawkeye of course, but if we are talking about power killing then it's ghost sentinel IMO.
Back to top Go down
Fool

PostSubject: Re: Who is The Best Archer ?   Who is The Best Archer ? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 10:45 pm

My favorite is PR and it rly depends how u play the char so its not like 1 archer class is über but it depends too in how the server has balanced the classes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: :DD   Who is The Best Archer ? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 10:17 am

I win you all with a treasure hunter with bow xD, so there are not better archer
Just better player Wink

By: Mr.Z Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is The Best Archer ?   Who is The Best Archer ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who is The Best Archer ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Server Discussion :: Class Discussion-
Jump to: