Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to L2 Rotten Apple Forum!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Stuff to think about maybe....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GabrielGray

GabrielGray

Stuff to think about maybe.... Empty
PostSubject: Stuff to think about maybe....   Stuff to think about maybe.... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 8:20 am

Gm could u PLEASE decrese the respawning time of COT mobs. It could get very useful. Thx. Idea
Back to top Go down
TehNabz0r

TehNabz0r

PostSubject: Re: Stuff to think about maybe....   Stuff to think about maybe.... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 1:00 am

GabrielGray wrote:
Gm could u PLEASE decrese the respawning time of COT mobs. It could get very useful. Thx. Idea

Well I don't think it's good idea..
Why? Cause fistly when you hit 1 mob of these ,a bunch of 'em attacks you !!
And if you are a fighter w/o cov you just fucked up
(especially new guys that don't have uber jewels and get a fair dmg from the mobs..)

Now If youngC is 'interested' in decreasing the spawn time of these mobs, he could also nerf them
Back to top Go down
http://tehpros.pitagyroapola.com
GabrielGray

GabrielGray

PostSubject: Re: Stuff to think about maybe....   Stuff to think about maybe.... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 8:14 am

TehNabz0r wrote:
GabrielGray wrote:

(especially new guys that don't have uber jewels and get a fair dmg from the mobs..)

Now If youngC is 'interested' in decreasing the spawn time of these mobs, he could also nerf them
Then sozz dude. If u had some piece of advice then you would find a way to kill mobs with one hit even w/o fckn COV or POW or anything just npc buffs. and btw who ever uses fighter to farm MSS anyway? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
TehNabz0r

TehNabz0r

PostSubject: Re: Stuff to think about maybe....   Stuff to think about maybe.... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 12:15 pm

GabrielGray wrote:
TehNabz0r wrote:
GabrielGray wrote:

Then sozz dude. If u had some piece of advice then you would find a way to kill mobs with one hit even w/o fckn COV or POW or anything just npc buffs. and btw who ever uses fighter to farm MSS anyway? Rolling Eyes

If you read again what I wrote in my last post you will find my suggestion Wink
Who uses fighter to farm mss? Maybe a new player who hasn't sub?
Back to top Go down
http://tehpros.pitagyroapola.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stuff to think about maybe....   Stuff to think about maybe.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stuff to think about maybe....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: User Feedback :: Suggestion-
Jump to: